For over 18 years Intuition's Weekly Courses have helped students achieve their goals and prepare them for their HSC.Enquire Today
The Weekly Course is a comprehensive, structured approach to learning in a group context. With a balance of group tuition and individual help, the Weekly Course systematically guides students through the entire syllabus, ensuring students are well prepared for their exams. This course is designed to help individuals of all levels and abilities.
The 3 Step Cycle
Following a weekly 3 step cycle, ensures our students receive holistic tuition and successful outcomes.
- Theory class introduces new topics, from basics to advanced concepts.
- Approach covers fundamental material and challenging questions.
- Students receive personalised workbooks aligned with NESA syllabus.
- Workbooks serve as comprehensive notes for future revision.
- Emphasis on classroom interaction; students encouraged to participate in discussions.
- Small class sizes: average of 12 students and a maximum of 16.
- Ensuring individual attention and active engagement for all students.
- Student's gain access to videos of past classes to assist in learning and revising.
- Homework is a crucial step in the learning cycle.
- It helps students apply their understanding of theory class material.
- Homework serves as a tool for monitoring and assessing students' needs.
- Intuition's homework questions match school assessments and HSC exam style
- Includes a 'challenge' section exposing students to difficult questions.
- Access to additional Intu Extra Questions for more practise.
- Tutorials help students correct homework mistakes, aiming for zero mistakes.
- Students learn to avoid common mistakes and tackle challenging questions.
- Extra tutorials are used to prepare for exams, assessments or revise past topics.
- Extra tutorials are are easy to book online.
- Tutorials offer a chance to ask questions and seek help, especially for school homework.
- Tutorials are kept small: average of 2 students and maximum of 3.
- Our included Ask-a-Tutor subscription enables students to get help at any time.
Intu Your Way
Flexibility and choice, mix and match for different subjects to maximise your precious time and switch whenever you need. Our 3 weekly course offerings outlined below should help you compare and decide on which is right for you.
Our flagship offering that for over 18 years has provided an all-inclusive holistic approach to learning and preparation for your HSC.
Provides students a structured yet flexible learning experience, focusing on the crucial 'learn' step of our three-step cycle.
Best suited to independent learners that approach content at their own pace but still looking for support and a challenge.