At Intuition we are dedicated to protecting your data. The data we collect is NEVER sold and is NEVER shared.
Intuition Education Australia PTY LTD (ACN 114 031 784) obtains personal data from students, parents, staff and enquires
2. Personal data collected
The data we collect from our users includes:
- Your full name, email address, phone numbers, home address and for staff, students and parents account login information.
- We collect information about your current school, year, subjects that you study as well as information about your goals.
3. How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to ensure we can deliver our services. This includes:
- Being able to contact you via your preferred contact method (which can be updated at any time).
- Being able to send relevant invoices, receipts, refunds and any other financial information.
- We pass on basic information regarding your email address and full name to our payment provider if you choose to pay online via our payment provider Stripe.
4. How we disclose your personal data
We only disclose your personal data when required by governing law to do so. Otherwise your data is never shared or sold.