Online Learning Costs (Term 2)
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, we have moved everything online for term 2. Our online offerings aim to emulate the face-to-face experience as much as possible.
When students enrol they gain access to our my-i online learning platform. On top of the weekly live Classes, live Homework Q&A's, all resources (including workbooks, homeworks, exams & extra questions) and access to our ever-expanding video library.
The following is included, at no extra cost:
- Unlimited access to Ask a Tutor; Here students are able to ask our tutors questions from both school and Intuition. They have 24/7 access to this system and a connection to receive constant help. Currently we are answering over 200 questions daily from students!
- Marking of all homework and exams; Being at home doesn't mean you won't be provided feedback about your work. The same Intuition marking will now be done online and students will be given detailed feedback on their mistakes. Not only will they have initial marking, but we will re-mark homework to ensure students learn from their mistakes.
- Extra Classes; School always comes first, and even though we've moved online, this hasn't changed. Intuition will organise extra classes (live) for students for their school work. This ensures no matter what they are doing at school we'll have you covered.
Additionally, we're maintaining a high teacher/tutor to student ratio. In all our live events there will be multiple teachers and tutors present and involved in class. Our teaching and learning team will ensure all students are looked after.
High-Quality and Affordable
We pride ourselves in delivering a premium service without the exorbitant price tag.
We appreciate that time is precious and our courses do require a lot of commitment, not only in terms of time but also financially. This page provides you with a rough framework, however, a customised quote can be provided upon request.
In order to ensure no questions are left unanswered, we always arrange for an enrolment meeting where we attempt to provide a comprehensive, transparent breakdown of the fees.
The base hourly rate is $43.00 / hour*.
We offer substantial discounts of up to 22%. Meaning the hourly rate drops to as low as $33.54 / hour.
Furthermore, you will never pay for extra help. We offer extra tutorials, extra classes, one on one’s, extra homework, online question answering and much more all at no extra cost. Our courses are all inclusive. You can view our courses and the number of hours in each course here.
Our Refund Policy
Students have the right to discontinue their program at any time and a pro-rata refund of remaining fees will be issued*. You are never locked in!
All students that enrol into a yearly course are given a four week cooling off period. If a student chooses to disenrol within the first four weeks of tuition, we provide a full refund (including the first four weeks).
We are extremely comfortable with this policy given the premise that students who are happy with our service will generally not want to discontinue from our programs.
*A $200 cancellation fee may apply.
In a continual effort to provide as many concessions as possible we apply 3 additional discount criterion;
Early Enrolment Discount (Pay Before)
- Receive up to 14% for enrolling early. The early enrolment period commences in September.
This also ensures you’ve reserved a spot in preferred course and time-slot.
Up-front payment (Payment Structure)
- Receive an extra 4% discount for an upfront payment (1 instalment);
- Receive an extra 2% discount for paying in 2 instalments;
- A 3 instalment payment plan is also available.
We believe that if you are committing a larger some of money in advance you should be rewarded for it.
- Receive an extra 2% discount per additional enrolment (max 3 enrolments).
For enrolling into a second concurrent course.
- September 30
- October 31
- November 30
- December 31
- 1 Instalment
- 2 Instalments
- 3 Instalments
- 3 Subjects
- 2 Subjects
- 1 Subject
All Inclusive Course
In addition to the normal classes, tutorials, exams and homework, at Intuition we support and promote students getting extra help. Our course is all inclusive of any extra help you require in order to ensure you reach your HSC goals. Based on an average enrolment, students will receive:
- 20 extra tutorials per year (30 hours);
- 4 extra classes or one-on-one’s per year (8 hours);
- 8 extra revision homeworks / exams marked (4 hours).
This is an extra 42 hours of tutoring at no extra cost.
In addition, you will also have access to:
- Our online ‘Ask a Tutor’ function;
- A vast database of online exams that students can view and practise;
- Detailed breakdowns of your progress and exam results;
- Supervised Study Sessions where we ensure students are being productive and receiving support.
We pride ourselves on providing complete transparency:
- Always know exactly what you’re paying for in advance;
- Fees are charged for the bare minimum hours for permanent hours only;
- No unexpected addition charges.